Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Rose By Any Other Name...




I love my roses! I wish you could smell them :) I really cut them back last fall and wonder if that might have anything to do with it. I've been so busy with other things that I finally noticed just how overgrown my garden is! Seems it's not just the roses that are out performing past seasons--everything else is too!!! Next week will be an easy week for me as I hope to spend more time just cutting back some things.

For now, I'll just enjoy all the wonderful fragrance and colour that is running riot in my garden. Have a wonderful weekend--I'm off to the U.S.A. More on that later ;)

6 comments:

Brightcetera said...

Manuela, they are really gorgeous. The last one almost looks like a peony.
The US eh? hmmmm ... can't wait to hear about this.

Sheila said...

They are lovely!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Stunning! So pretty I can almost smell them!

MB said...

What? No scratch and sniff?

So, are you coming to visit me in VT this weekend? Have fun in the US.

tas said...

usa??? ok... so now i'm really curious! love, love, love the roses! :)

GP @ ABloominBlog said...

Gorgeous roses! My garden too is overgrown no matter how much I work on it. Seems to never end.