Sunday, August 9, 2009

I Want To Go Back!

Summer is just flying by!

I've been seeing adds for flights to various places in the world and it brought to mind one of my favourite vacations ever. I went to Italy 3 years ago with my cousin and LOVED it! The above picture was taken on the Amalfi Coast and if you ever have the opportunity to go there, take it--you'll love it too. Maybe I should do a grand trip somewhere and forget that I need to find a job, ha ha.

Two questions: What was your favourite vacation and if you could go anywhere where would that be? I would love to see the Holy Land and maybe one day I shall.

Have a beautiful day.

8 comments:

MB said...

That's a great photo.

I'd love to visit my relatives in Italy but would really love to ski in Switzerland or snowmobile in Alaska. You know I'm a winter lovin' girl ;)

SL said...

I LOVE the picture. Absolutely gorgeous. And coincidentally I'm tentatively planning a trip to Italy later this year. Top of my vacation wish list are the Fiji Island. Favorite to date is probably Bavaria, Germany.

kikimonster said...

It looks like you had a great time! I'd love to go to Italy. I went to the Netherlands and Belgium last month and had a great time!

sybil said...

Italy was one of my favorite holidays also. Mr W is taking me back next year to celebrate my 50th bday...i can't wait! The Cook Islands are up near the top also....paradise

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Gorgeous photo!

My favorite vacation is usually the one I just completed. :) I'd love to visit the Tuscany region someday. And Greece. Plus there are a gajillion places in the North America I'd love to visit, too. Reminds me I need to buy lottery tickets. :)

Chubby Chick said...

Wow! What a great vacation that must have been! I've always wanted to visit England. And I think my favorite vacations were all the ones I took with my family when I was a kid. :)

JC said...

I hope you do get the opportunity to go to Israel. I never felt afraid. Tourism is a major source of income for them. As much as I loved Israel, my favorite vacation was Hawaii. I would love to go back and do the cruise from island to island. There are so many places I want to go like Alaska and Australia. I'd like to go back to Israel during olive picking time.

BTW, that picture is beautiful.

Lynn said...

Hi Manuela, just checking in. I would LOVE to go to Italy! I am so jealous. :)

My favorite place so far is Squaw Valley CA. It is a beautiful, relaxing place.