Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Friday!

Well, here we are in the middle of the month. I'm glad that I've been working out more but I still think that I need to ramp up my cardio. I think I need to get back on the boring treadmill!

My eating has improved but I still get those moments--you know what I'm talking about!

I've also been trying to finish up my resume. It is so frustrating trying to find the right words! I know that it takes about 35 seconds for a recruiter to pass or skip on you. Any tips out there? I REALLY, REALLY want an interview this July!!!

Well, I'm off for an attempted run outside--it looks nice and not too windy. I hope that everyone has an awesome weekend :)

4 comments:

JC said...

I'm loving the beautiful pictures you post. Congrats on the award you certainly deserve it. As for making a good impression, dress appropriate to the job. When I'm going to be interviewing someone, I like to see a glimpse of them while they are waiting to be interview. A person's body language speaks volumes. How they sit while waiting for the interview. DO NOT CHEW GUM!! Get rid of it before you get inside the building. Stand up straight and have a firm hand shake. Now, I'm sure you already knew this Have a great weekend.

Hanlie said...

Wow! What a happy picture!

We all have our moments... I fell face first into a garlic baguette this morning. It was not pretty!

JC gave some excellent advice. I'm sure you'll ace this.

Chubby Chick said...

I need to ramp up my cardio, too! I hope you have a great run!

And... I love the pic!

Natalia said...

Hey Manuela! How was your run? Hope you have a great weekend. :)