Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Much Better!

Thanks so much for all the well wishes! What a brutal bout of sickness that was. 5 days later--today was the first day I had real food and didn't feel ill afterwards.


Definitely not the way to lose weight but if you have to be sick for that long, something good should surely come from it, right?

I've learned that my final practice teaching block will be in a grade one class at an awesome new school less than 15 minutes from my home! It's ultra technological, has awesome programs, etc. Can't wait!

And, I know that I'm a bit early but I'm starting with Easter and spring pics. Love this time of year!

7 comments:

SL said...

Sounds like good news all around. You're finally kicking the crud and the school sounds terrific. YAY. :)

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Sooo glad you're feeling better!

Lora said...

Glad you're feeling better. 10 poiunds seems like a fair trade!

Good luck on your new assignment too!

JC said...

That is super to have a school close to home. So glad your feeling better. Love your new background.

Big Girl said...

glad you are feeling better! can't wait for the pics

Anonymous said...

glad youre better!!

MB said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. At least you got a little benefit from all that sickness. Spring has sprung.