Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm Done!!!!

As of 12:45 today I am FINISHED with classes at the Faculty, YIPPEE! It was a lot of work but I made some wonderful friends and learned an awful lot about how hard the business of teaching is! My final placement begins on Monday and on April 30 the difficult job of finding a job begins. I shall try to stay positive and hope that the economy starts to turn just like the weather has :)

I found this picture on photobucket and just loved it--makes me think about spring and journeys all in one go! Have a fantastic day and I'll be reporting from grade one for the next month.



13 comments:

Shrink to Fit said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful accomplishment for you. I know you'll get just the right job in just the right school!

Love that picture! I could look at it all day!

MB said...

Congrats!

Grade One sounds like loads of fun. All those young minds to mold. I still remember my first grade teacher. Good luck on the job search.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats for finishing your training. Now go out there, find a job, and buy yourself something special.

SL said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and am sending you good thoughts about the next step in the process of finding a job.

tas said...

Congratulations to you! How wonderful! Enjoy those little first graders! and...whoever hires you is going to be SO HAPPY they did!

JC said...

Congrats! I'm so proud of you.

sybil said...

How exciting. You have worked so hard for this - enjoy the moment!

Big Girl said...

Glad your done with the classes. Good luck in finding a job.

And I love that picture as well.

Natalia said...

Congratulations Manuela! :)

Lora said...

Doesn't it feel good to be done! I'll be finshed at the end of this month!

Hope you have success landing a job!

Hanlie said...

That is a wonderful picture! I'm crossing my fingers that you get a great teaching job soon!

charengiwooman said...

When a Girl's Festival ends, a cherry-blossom front rises from west in flower viewing time(お花見), and Tokyo put on is time at the end of March.

Various dieting、beauty, healthy is written in this blog.