Friday, March 13, 2009

Here Goes!

Oh it's been a crazy few weeks! I have so much to get done and not enough time but I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you haven't heard me say already. In two weeks I'll be starting my final round of practice teaching. Then it will be time to start applying for jobs that probably don't exist :(

I'm actually sending off an application for a private school today. I feel confident in my abilities but it's dog eat dog out there and to quote Norm from Cheers "I'm wearing Milk-Bone underwear"! I'm staying positive though and will always try to stay on the sunny side of the road.

Weight is still holding at my Micky Mouse loss. The weather gets nicer each day and I just can't wait to get out there and start running and biking again. What are you looking forward to doing again now that winter is (almost) behind us?

6 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm looking forward to not being freezing all the time. I swear, there are days when I miss my 70+ pounds of insulation. I've never been so cold in my whole life!!

Hanlie said...

I bet you get a job really quickly! Good luck with the last assignment!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

At this point, simply being warm will be a blessing. Like Lynn, I'm cold all the time now. Brrrr!

I'll think positive thoughts for your job situation. No matter how it turns out, I know you've done your absolute best and that it was astounding!

(Pssst! My feedburner thingie isn't working, but I wanted to let you know I'm having a cookbook giveaway. Yes, ME!) TippyToeDiet

JC said...

Your practice teaching will be over in to time. Some school will be richly blessed to have you. As for what I'm looking forward to is walking outside. I'm still not up to running but the pear trees are starting to bloom but just to windy to suit my sinuses. It is odd to think I'm looking forward to walking outside. I would not have said that two years ago. Have a great weekend.

Natalia said...

Well I live in FL so I'm actually dreading the months to come as that will drive us back inside. We've had some perfect weather here, 70's in the day. I wish it could be like that year round. Good luck with your teaching assignment!

stella said...

i can't wait to start riding my bike and rollerblading...or just sitting outside on my front porch with a good book. also, driving with the windows down....