Sunday, March 15, 2009

Awesome Day!


Oh yeah, I feel awesome! It is gorgeous today--sunny, warm, the birds are singing and I went for my first run of 2009 in the great outdoors. It was so good to feel the sun on my face and the fresh smell of the earth awakening from what seemed like a really long sleep.

I can't WAIT to get my fingers dirty and start doing yard work. It's the only house chore that I enjoy doing :)

Have a beautiful day! (I had a smile on my face--don't let the image fool you)


4 comments:

WWSuzi said...

I felt the same way today :)

SL said...

Isn't it terrific how the first taste of spring puts a smile on our face and makes it SO much easier to get out and do something physical! WTG!

Hanlie said...

Woohoo! I can tell you're on a high!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Cool and gray here, but warmer at least!

I hope you have time to share gardening pics with us again this year! (But no pressure. :))