Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Clematis





Sabine, a fellow gardener (and Canadian!) was telling me that she was waiting for her clematis to bloom. I thought I'd post pictures of the four varieties I have growing in my front and back gardens.

The first two bloomed mid-May but should bloom again. The second two are at the back and are in full bloom now. The red is INSANELY huge and I'm going to have to come up with another plan for supporting it's weight. I have the tags with their breed on them but haven't the faintest idea where I've put them!

Can't wait to see yours!

8 comments:

Big Girl said...

I don't have any clematis to show you but those are gorgeous! How lovely to have them in your yard. Lucky you.

Anonymous said...

Wowzers! Those are amazing!!! I've seen some that look similar around here but we call them annuals. ;o)

Pattie said...

Gorgeous! I love clematis, and yours are outstanding! Thanks for sharing. :-)

RunningNan said...

Those are gorgeous!

Lora said...

I'm till waiting for my clematis to bloom. We moved it this year so it think it took a little shock.

Anonymous said...

I love your flowers. Look at you...gardening. My garden consists of 5 pots on my balcony. LOL!

Take One Stripper Pole said...

OK ... I can barely keep jasmine alive on my balcony ... you have amazing flowers in your garden!

Grace Acres said...

I think clematis will be my new thing next year. I'm tapped out for this year on new flowers and plants but love these flowers. Very beautiful.By the way I was born in ontario canada and still have some family there, in sauble beach I believe south of london.