Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tuesday Check-In #9


How's everybody this fine Tuesday morning? I've been catching up on some of my favourite bloggers and it looks like everybody, so far, is having much success.

As you may know, Susie, Erin and I have a little challenge going for ourselves this month. TO LOSE 10 POUNDS! (that should be read as though you're listening to this over a reverberating microphone :) I had a great week last week because I exercised my little patootie off! I threw in an extra day of my Couch to 5K program along with my regular workouts. TOM stopped by and is still lingering but I'm down 1.5 pounds even with him here! I haven't lost weight since WW when he's around.

I hope that next week when my body settles down, it'll be more but at least I know that I'm doing what needs to be done (thanks Cammy!)

Well, off to have my breakfast and catch up with the rest of you latah!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Hey Susie, is that the badge you came up with for April and if so, how can I get it? BTW, I looked at your weight tracker--we're pretty much the same as I need to lose 25 to get to my goal. Let's do it!

10 comments:

Erin said...

I'll be letting you know tomorrow how I did, since I only weigh in at the gym. Well officially anway. And maybe we will blow it out of the water with our 10 pound challenge!

Susie said...

hi --can i email you? what's your email addy? or email me..
sasmrr@gmail.com

xo

S

Anonymous said...

Congrats on meeting your exercise challenge for last week! I always seem to miss a day, that's why I plan for 6 days instead of 5. This way, when I miss one, I stil get 5 days in.

Lynn said...

Woooooot!!

Sounds like you're doing great!

Hanlie said...

I'm sure you can do it!

Chubby Chick said...

Congrats on the loss! And good luck with your goal for the month! I know you can do it! :)

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

I'd respond to your post, but I'm too busy clicking my mouse button. I'm up to 100,000. :)

Congrats on a great week and a fantastic attitude!

Heather said...

great job this week! congrats on your loss.

Holly said...

hey looks like you are doing an awesome job with the exercise! Keep up the great work!!

briy said...

Congrats on having an excellent week! I've been throwing some extra C25k workouts in too, and it feels great. (I do the extra ones on the treadmill, though, because it's easier on my shins. It's crazy to me that I'm liking it so much that I'm willing to do extra ones, but I hope I see the results on the scale this week!

Good luck, and keep it up!
~briy