Don't you all LOVE my pretty badge? Thanks to Susie and her creativity and also to Erin for joining us in our "mini challenge".
Well, I can tell you all that I'm excited about this month. It's another gorgeous day (albeit windier) but it's sunny and warm. I was going through my closet (spring cleaning--I love it) and thinking that I need to do a major cleanout. When I first lost the weight I went on a mad shopping spree. Now I realize that a few essential pieces are all that's needed.
But, that being said, I'm a sucker for pretty dresses. I must have at LEAST 10 summer dresses that I didn't fit into last year so, another goal is to get into at least half of those by July (they are size 8's, yikes!)
I have to say that I'm doing pretty well with A.P.R.I.L. Along with everything there, these are the things I need to achieve by the summer.
1. 2 lbs. to go before my 10 pounds gone badge.
2. 5 lbs. to go before I'm at the weight when I left my job last July.
3. 20 lbs. before I get to the weight I was in Italy 2 years ago.
4. 25 lbs. to reach my perfect weight as determined by me and my WW leader (who was a great gal!)
5. Maintain for life and NOT allow the next stressor or mini crisis to get me reaching for the food.
It's a lot but I know that I can do it--so can all of you who have set goals for yourselves :)
And Susie, you bet your bootie that you can use last week's numbers. Hey, that was the first week of April as far as I'm concerned ;) And, I'll be using the last few days of April as another week (I think a little leeway is fine in this challenge, don't you?)
2 years ago