Monday, April 14, 2008

"Our House..."

...Is a very, very, very fine house.

Keeping with some of the others and the post a picture of your house theme, here is mine. I took it on Saturday. I prefer it, however, with lots of flowers blooming. My local gardening centers are just starting to get set up and I've seen pansies, summer flowering bulbs and, rose bushes!

I'm also posting this picture from a few years ago. The mums were ASTOUNDING! Have a great Monday all and we'll "see" you Tuesday.

8 comments:

Erin said...

A very fine house indeed and those flowers are just beautiful!

Hanlie said...

It's a lovely house!

In the spirit of Blogger Appreciation Day (http://www.fertilehealthy.com/blog/?p=228) I would like to commend your positive attitude and go-getiveness! You're always an inspiration and I really appreciate you!

Susie said...

Gorgeous!!!!! I need some gardening tips...that's going to be the next project..and now I know who to hit up for advice. I want pretty mums!!!

Manuela said...

OH YES, MANUELA LOVES TO GARDEN AND JUST WISHES SHE COULD HAVE MORE ROOM (NEEDLESS TO SAY MORE TIME FOR IT ALSO).

I'm going to start to do some gardening posts now that the season is approaching and would love to share tips and get them.

STAY TUNED!

Anonymous said...

Aww, you have a nice house. I can't post a photo of our house cause we DON'T HAVE A HOUSE!

Don't even get me started on that right now. *sigh* -wishing for our own driveways

Diana Swallow said...

I love your house! So happy and cheerful...do I see...two cats in the yard?

HappyBlogChick said...

OH, so pretty!

Thanks for stopping by and welcoming me back, by the way.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Beautiful home! I love your windows! Thanks so much for sharing this glimpse of Manuela-World. :)