Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Funnies

Hey, there everyone. The sun just came up and I'm going to try to do my Couch to 5K outside. I just checked my email and got a cute message from a friend. Some of you may have seen these before (you know how certain messages just keep coming back, over and over :)

But, these are cute so enjoy!




LOT'S WIFE
The Sunday School teacher was describing how Lot's wife looked back and turned into a pillar of salt, when little Jason interrupted, "My Mommy looked back once while she was driving," he announced triumphantly, "and she turned into a telephone pole!"

DID NOAH FISH?
A Sunday school teacher asked, "Johnny, do you think Noah did a lot of fishing when he was on the Ark?"
"No," replied Johnny. "How could he with just two worms."

HIGHER POWER
A Sunday school teacher said to her children, "We have been learning how powerful kings and queens were in Bible times. But, there is a Higher Power. Can anybody tell me what it is?"
One child blurted out, "Aces!"

BEING THANKFUL
A Rabbi said to a precocious six-year-old boy, "So your mother says your prayers for you each night? That's very commendable. What does she say?"
The little boy replied, "Thank God he's in bed!"

Have a terrific weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Too cute! Thanks for the Friday morning giggle.

Hanlie said...

I actually hadn't seen all of them and laughed out loud at the little aspirant card shark!

Susie said...

Have a wonderful weekend. I say the same prayer each night!!! Ha. Good for you on the workout!!!!! I didn't today :(..ps-can i/should we post your weight loss under the badge or nahhh?

Anonymous said...

:) very funny... I love the one about Noah. I'll be passing that one on for sure!