Friday, April 4, 2008

"Rainy days and Mondays..."


Well, after 2 sunny days I couldn't very well expect that Friday would be the same. It's a bit gray and drizzly outside but I still feel pretty good! It's been a great week and I've been good about journalling and doing my Couch to 5K.

I've been wanting to go to the gym to do weights but something weird happened on Tuesday. I went to sit down on my loveseat when all of a sudden I felt something "spring" on my left side. OUCH! I must have pulled a muscle because it feels (even today) as though someone punched me. I may try one of my Pilates tapes with weights and see how it goes. If not, I've decided to throw in an extra day of the run.

Susie, if you read this, how has your first week of April gone? As some of you may or may not know, Susie and I have challenged ourselves to lose 10 pounds this month. What do you think--can we do it? Hmmm....

Hope you all have a great weekend and if not before that, see you Tuesday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Erin said...

I thought maybe a spring came out of your couch. Pulled muscles are the worst. Hope you get to feeling better

Take One Stripper Pole said...

Hi saw your comment on Erin's blog and thought I would pop on over and say Howdy! Hope your side feels better soon! Did you break out an ice pack?

Anonymous said...

Of course you can do it! I can't wait to hear your end of the month results.

And good job on the C25K. I think that is an excellent program and one of these days, I just might dive into it. How's that twinge in your back? Hope it ended up being nothing.

Chat soon! I think I 'owe' you an email re: our writing....I've made no progress in that direction this week other than doing a bit more journaling. I really need to try and get busy in that direction...

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

I'm not so interested in whether you actually lose the 10 lbs., but whether or not you do what it TAKES to lose 10 lbs. *evil grin*

Fwiw, I know you both can do it.

With one arm tied behind your backs.

And your eyes closed.

:) I'm pulling for you both!

Chubby Chick said...

Good luck with your challenge! You can do it! :)

Holly said...

Ouchie on the pulled muscle! I hope it's feeling better today. But it sounds like you're doing awesome with your runs so keep it up! That 10lbs will be gone before you know it!

Susie said...

ouch!!! Are you ok? How did I miss this post? I feel like I came by yesterday and didn't see it. Thank you for publicly reminding me that I declared 10 lbs!!! It was just the motivation that I needed!!(although I think I have lots more to lose than you do..so I have an advantage..but you have an advantage of being thinner!!) I hope your left side feels better!!! {{hugs}}
And WE CAN DO THIS!!!! or get close!! ;)