Thursday, March 13, 2008

Coffee Break

Well, the muffins are quite tasty. They don't have very much oil (they use apple sauce), yet are still quite moist. Just 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chips but it's enough to get a few in each muffin.

I decided against publishing the recipe but you can find it in Weight Watchers Simply The Best: 250 Prize-winning Family Recipes. There is an excellent selection of recipes and I plan on making more things from it.

Something I really need to do is learn to eat fish. I know how good it is for you but oh, how I hate it! Maybe I'll find one recipe that will make me learn to like it!

4 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

I'm glad you liked the muffins. :)

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

I wish I could learn to like some sort of fish other than tuna...and fried catfish. :) I'm going to try tilapia as soon as I figure out how to cook it.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE FISH!!!

Here is a recipe that may get you doing.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Get some old bay seasoning. Mix it in with plain bread crumbs. Dip Tilapia filets (this is a great, mild fish to start with) into milk, and then the bread crumb mixture. Spray a nonstick sheet with oil and place fish on baking sheet. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.

I top it with a little salsa verde.

mmmmm...

Susie said...

I hate fish too.
The muffins look delicious!I will look up the recipe. You blog looks so pretty and I love the pics. I hope you are doing well. Have a great day..the sun is shining here..i hope it is by you.