Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday, Monday

Well, I've changed my Blog yet again! A person certainly can spend an inordinate amount of time fooling around with backgrounds, colours, fonts, placement, etc. and so forth. I have a headache!!!

I had a long weekend but think I'm finally starting to recover from it. I've been bad about exercising. It's amazing how good it can make you feel once you actually start doing it. I belong to a gym and manage to visit at least 2 times a week. I like to do classes with other people. I'll talk more about the ones I prefer on a different post. Today was freezing (nothing like cold for an excuse :) so I did a Pilates tape here at home. I like the Crunch Fat Burning series with Ellen Barrett. Tomorrow, rain or shine, snow or sleet I'll be making a trip to Good Life and getting my butt on the eliptical and doing a Gliding class. Pinkie Swear!

7 comments:

Brightcetera said...

This template makes you look slimmer ;)

Brightcetera said...

Did you try it with the blog title in medium or dark blue? I'd keep the blog description colour the same as it is now.

Brightcetera said...

Oh, and I have to keep reminding myself that my blog is FOR myself. So please YOURSELF and make it your own.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Oooh, you did a pinkie swear! Those are binding, you know. :) Have fun with the class!

Hanlie said...

I love the clean, open look! Very nice! We'll hold you to that promise!

Susie said...

I have spent a RIDICULOUS amount of time changing blog templates, formats,etc..but at least it was time spent not eating! Be careful if you have widgets...I have lost them a few times in the redecorating process.Anyway, it looks GREAT! Have a great day..sounds like you are doing really well :)Oh..I don't know where Gridley is..but I know where Windsor is! My hubby went to college in Michigan and I guess had some crazy times there...me , I went on a family vacation..or stopped there on the way someplace..I just remember you had asked that. Sorry for delay.

Unknown said...

I have been having a hard time getting to the gym too *sigh.