Thursday, May 8, 2008

Garden in May




It rained yesterday and is overcast today so I thought it would be a good day to take a few pictures of my garden (yes, I've got a bit of an obsession going on here!)

The first two are of the wisteria which just bloomed like mad this year. I must have 4x the blooms that I had last year. If you or anyone you know has one that isn't blooming--be mean to it! Chop away and this is what you'll get.

The other shots are just spots in the backyard where the colours are really nice (mostly shades of green right now). A lot of space will be filled in with annuals and maybe a few new perennials.

I had a good workout at the gym this morning and finished the second day of my ab work for the exercise challenge. Wow, can I feel them! Hopefully they will thank me for all the work I'm having them do this week.

Please stop by tomorrow as I'll be doing a little strolling down memory lane in celebration of Mother's Day.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Your garden pictures are amazing! So beautiful, I am soooo jealous! Glad to hear that things are going well in your neck of the woods!

Hanlie said...

Your garden is beautiful! I've never had a wisteria before and will definitely get one in my next garden.

Grumpy Chair said...

Beautiful garden. Love the hosta.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Beautiful garden pics! Thanks for sharing them!

Diana Swallow said...

Beautiful bursts of color...Canada is alive with color again!

I love the wisteria.

RunningNan said...

Those are beautiful! I'm so jealous!

Grace Acres said...

I am so jealous of your wisteria, very beautiful. Happy mother's day!