Monday, February 25, 2008

Prelude to a Blizzard

Hello to all out there. I've been glancing through a few different blogs tonight and have noticed that quite a few people are using PhotoBucket.

Those of you who are using it or have--any pros or cons? I would like to jazz up my entries a bit. I have gone to a few "free" sites for clipart but always seem to sense a few catches to it. Any sites you'd recommend for this kind of thing would also be greatly appreciated.

Can't wait for tomorrow's check-in :)

5 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Hi, Manuela! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments! It's nice to "meet" you, and it will be fun to keep track of each other's progress and share the journey. Good luck with all your goals! :)

Oh... I get 99% of my images from Photobucket. I really love it. All you have to do is register, and it's free and easy to use. Hope that helps!

Manuela said...

Thanks for the info!

Holly said...

I haven't thought of using photobucket for images but I use it for my own photohosting.. very easy to use! and of course it's free. :)

Hanlie said...

I love Photobucket. I recently joined Flickr too, but I must say Photobucket is more user friendly for me. You can have an unlimited amount of sub-albums for your own photo-hosting and they have a huge database. Most of my pictures come from there too!

Kathy said...

I use Photobucket too and love the ease with which you can obtain and use images...great for those of us who are not incredibly computer savvy!