Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ah!

Well, today really did feel like spring! Here is a picture of the buds on a magnolia tree. I went for a long run/walk and it smelled so fresh! I just love this time of year and I was so happy to see the tips of my daffodils peeking through the ground.

My friend started going to a personal trainer who only charges 30$ a month! I'm going with her on Monday to check it out. I've had a great week on the exercise front (when will I ever learn that if I just keep at it life is so much better?) But, I really would like to have someone work with me on a weight training program.

How about you? Do you go and work out with someone or do you prefer to do your own thing?

Hoping that you're all having a great weekend and enjoying some spring weather. And yes, I know--we might still get snow :)

4 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

It's more "pre-Spring" here, but I'm enjoying it all the same! :)

I love to work with a trainer, but can't afford it just now. I do enjoy working out on my own, too, but I'm a bit more lenient than the trainers. Still, it's all good! :)

Enjoy your weekend!

JC said...

I would love to work with a trainer. Someone that knows what they are doing. We are enjoying more sprink like weather for the last couple of day. Today is beautiful. I met my hubby for lunch and just didn't not want to come back go work.

MB said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the signs of spring. I was getting depressed watching the snow melt before my eyes this past weekend. I'm sad to say those flowers and trees will be blooming in no time.

RunningNan said...

It's going to be about 65 today down here. I'm looking forward to it!