Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wow, One Year!

I cannot believe that a year has gone by since I joined the HYC and what a year it's been! I've gone from a life of leisure to a life where free time is very precious and rare. From posting 18 times last year to less than 5 times is something I wish I could change but there are times when there is just too much to say!

I hope to do a catch up post soon but for now, thanks to all for the fun this past year has been for me getting to know so many cool people! For those of us who are still in a state of flux, I thought the above photo was a good one :) And, if you weren't there for my garden party, here is the link to that post--makes me remember that summer isn't that far away.
http://manuela-anewdecade.blogspot.com/2008/06/take-walk-in-my-garden.html

11 comments:

Big Girl said...

Happy Anniversary! I know your journey has been a successful one. Looking forward to lots of garden pictures in the spring =)

Human Microbiome Search Engine said...

Sounds like the next year should really be good. Best wishes to you.

JC said...

Wow, Yours was one of the first blogs I started reading. I've enjoyed each and every post. Pretend I'm raising my glass and saying, "Here's to another year".

Tamzin said...

Happy 1 year blogging bday!

:)

JC said...

Hey, thanks for coming by and leaving me a comment on my dental issues. I have a little mouth. When I saw the mold they made from my mouth in the dentist hand I thought it was of a child. It wasn't until he started pointing things out that I realized it was mine.

tas said...

Congrats to you! i know that feeling of being so busy living life there is little time to reflect and even less time to reflect in writing! i love to stop by, so i hope you share with us when you can.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Happy 1-Year!

I miss more frequent posts from you, but I'm so excited for the changes going on with you!

SL said...

Congratulations on the anniversary. I'm glad I've gotten to know you over the past year and will look forward to your catch up post when you have a spare minute. I like the new valentine day background.

Hanlie said...

Happy blogiversary! Was I really your first HYC commentor?

RunningNan said...

Ugh. No Canada trip. We can't afford it right now on top of my sliding sales. hopefully, so we will make it up to Toronto!

Lora said...

I remember the Garden Party!

I can't wait till spring!!