Tuesday, February 19, 2008

More Photos

Okay, for some reason, I could not get all the photos to go where I wanted them to on my previous post. They weren't coming up in the right order, wouldn't stay where I wanted them to, and when I finally managed to move them they would stretch and contort! AAGGHH!

So, here are a few more of my favourites. The first shows me with my mother's aunt and brother. You can see that my arms look a bit weird. I never knew how to hold them because the "girls" were always in the way!

The second is of myself, sister and mother outside of our church the fall of my weight loss. Still not at goal but I'm 150 and think I look great. The final one is of me in one of the "windows" of Heidelberg Castle in Germany. I was 145 and believe it to be the perfect weight for me. My zone is 145-150. I had gotten to 137 and felt too empty and didn't look good. There is such a thing as too skinny. Over 150 and I start to get a muffin top! I'm not too far from my goal, I let myself get a little sloppy since I left my job. But, this blog is going to SET ME FREE! YIPPEE!!!!


















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great!

Carol said...

It's amazing how much younger you look - wow! And you do look great! You're almost there chicky!!!

Keep it up - you're doing great! :)

Anonymous said...

What Carol said!!! What an amazing difference, Manuela! I love seeing pictures on a blog, even though I don't put up any of myself. I want to read the rest of your blog when I have a little more time.

HappyBlogChick said...

Look at how beautiful you are!

Brightcetera said...

You DO look so much younger now. I'd forgotten what the 'other' you looked like after all this time. It was alot better touring Europe as a slimmer person, wasn't it?

Grumpy Chair said...

Very inspiring! You look so great! I hope to post before and after pictures one day too.

MB said...

You are an inspiration! We have a lot in common (age, weight, ?). I hope to follow in your footsteps to a healthier life. You look fantastic!

Diana Swallow said...

You look fabulous. The colors of the leaves in the middle picture are simply breathtaking!